Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lavender?




Denny Monster and I stopped in the middle of the night to pick (jack) some lavender from someones front lawn. Although to be fair the lavender was out of control and growing over the sidewalk and around the stop sign. So technically it is Denver's Lavender. There were two bushes that looked exactly alike under the street light. The first stuff I picked happen to not be lavender but some kind of weed (?) I think. Not sure. So then I grab the other stuff by the stop sign and we turn on the light in the car and it is purple. On tthe way home I keep looking at the lavender and it really does not smell like lavender. Did we just grab the wrong thing again? We looked online and Denny Monster thinks it is maybe a type of lavender? What say you?






No comments:

Post a Comment