Monday, December 20, 2010

World’s Most Expensive Men’s Clothing in UK

The dress shirts from J.C. Penney are the type that I would like to wear under a cashmere sweater with a silk tie, not the type I’d want to have on all day under a suit.  A few years ago, for example, there was a family-owned clothier that made a luxury dress shirt for men that felt exactly like heavy, Egyptian cotton sheets.  You could have turned them into a pillow and let your children sleep on them – that’s how perfect they were. And the J.C. Penney dress shirts don’t even hold a candle to the Burberry ones from Nordstrom I bought a few years ago.  Like not-even-in-the-same ballpark in terms of comfort and wear-ability. Saving money alone isn’t worth giving that up so both have a place in my closet; just as the $19.95 Wal-Mart tennis shoes sit right next to the $600 Allen Edmonds, each plays a role.  That is my final verdict on the matter. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment