Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Solutions!!!

Also what I was going to include in there is:

Solution to Lindsay Lohan's issues is for her to get a hobby. I think if she was able to be creative and do stuff it would give some meaning to her life. Help her not only have parties, shopping and drugs to fill the void.

I also found a solution to my picture problem. So I have totally been into creating fabric art (staple fabric onto a frame) and I had the idea to use the frame that held the cork board for another project I did but haven't found a big enough pattern to fit the 4 x 3 frame to make it look good. So I came across a blog that talked about transfer  art! Genius! So all I have to do is find a super cute picture - go to Kinkos have them blow it up and put it on transfer paper and then get a fabric (which I will get extra of to make throw pillows and stuff) and make my art!! YAY! I am so excited. I hope it doesn't turn out like shit.

AND:


Look at how cute this is!!!! It is a kitchen sponge from JAPAN! It is now my goal in Japan and in life to get the cutest useful things while I am in Japan and fill my apartment with them. It will make this world a better place to be. 

That is why I love Japan so much - everything is cute! There are burger wrappers with cute bears and kitties. All the businesses have some sort of cute mascot! It is the best place ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment